All started here....

All started here....

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 29 of 100: Leaving Hanoi on a day that doesnt exit in calendar !!!!


Lynn and I got our own spa appointment today. I was determined to have my hair cut today in Hanoi. Do you wanna check out the before and after photos?

Before Hair Cut




After Hair Cut

Since i finished my hair cut earlier, i was walking around Hanoi a bit for some last minute shopping. Guest whom i bumped into? My boat jumping buddies from the halong bay tour!!!



My boat-jumping buddies (Joe, Rachel, Rob, Jerome & me)
 I was supposed to fly to Singapore tonite with Tiger Airways. My first time with this budget airline but i got my 3.5 hours flight for US$2. Yes $2 for my ticket but $75 for the taxes.....hahahha..but compared to what we use to pay in Canada, it is still very cheap, eh? Problem today was after i said goodbye to Lynn and took and an hour taxi to the airport, i realized my flight was delayed from 9pm to 4am. WHAT? Luckily the check-in counter was opened so at least i can check in my luggage. I decided to took and hour taxi back to Hanoi hotel and sleep there for 3 hours then took an hour taxi back to the airport at 1:45am. By the time i arrived at the airport, it was almost 3am. May be because the immigration officer was too sleepy. Today is Sept 30, 2010. He picked up the stamp and switch the date by one. So I got the stamp to prove that i left Hanoi on Sept 31,2010....AHHHHHHHH....i left Hanoi on a date that doesn’t exit...LOL..

Immigration Officer stamped Sept 31, 2010...LOL...